Thanks Alison

I have been morphing some other templates into a general HelpWanted
and a project Infobox

examples of both
http://wikieducator.org/Community_projects
http://wikieducator.org/Community_projects#Bilingual_math_activities

They need work, but they are a start. I'm considering combining the
two but I'm open to suggestions.

Your OpenOffice project is a good example. For your OpenOffice
project, what would you like to display? What would you enter for
Title of Resource:
Needed expertise:

How about "date needed by" or something similar?

I'm thinking ahead a bit here. It would be nice to be able to find
these projects anywhere in WE and locate ones that need help now that
match my interest and expertise.

I'm assuming that there a lots of folks out there who want contribute,
but don't know where or how. It works for Wikipedia, so it should work
for WikiEducator too.

..Valerie