Thanks Nellie

I have added your request to the list of options for students.

Clarification - you want students to research and report Books,
Articles, Videos, Websites, Podcasts that provide information about
working collaboratively and demonstrate successful projects.

How about tools or applications that can be used for collaborative
writing? links to wikis, Google doc,...

..Valerie