Hi Everyone,

The DEHub <http://wikieducator.org/DEHub>in Australia are leading an
important project on OERs in Higher Education in Australia.  The research
team are requesting help from Australian educators working in the higher
education sector to assist with providing information on OER.

This could lead to important policy developments for OER in Australia -- so
a friendly invitation to all Australian WikiEducators, please help by
completing the survey.

See invitation below.

====================================
Dear WikiEducator members,

We would like to invite you to participate in our research project
titled “*Adoption,
use and management of Open Educational Resources (OERs) to enhance teaching
and learning in Australia*”, funded by the Australian Learning and Teaching
Council (ALTC) through our online survey. The purpose of this survey is to
provide an environmental scan of the use and understanding of Open
Educational Resources within Australian higher education institutions. Your
participation is likely to take only 20 minutes of your time. We hope you
will consider being involved.

To achieve the aims of our project, we are seeking data from a range of
stakeholders. As a member of this professional network, currently working
within the AUSTRALIAN HIGHER EDUCATION SECTOR, your views and perceptions on
the issues we are investigating would be invaluable and warmly welcomed.

Please click here to access our survey:
http://uneprofessions.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8iFka6ZlrVaip5q

You can further assist us in gathering data surrounding OERs by forwarding
this survey onto other colleagues.

Further details on the project can be obtained from
http://wikiresearcher.org/OER_in_Australia

Please do not hesitate to contact me, the project’s chief investigator, at
cbos...@une.edu.au, if you have any further questions related to this
project.

Your contribution to this research would be greatly appreciated!

Kind Regards,
Dr. Carina Bossu

--
Wayne Mackintosh <http://wikieducator.org/User:Mackiwg>, Ph.D.