Thanks Wayne,

I thought the embedding of non-free content would be the issue (the
technical side is not difficult to implement). What it does allow is
the simplified reuse of existing content, however as the objective of
WikiEducator is to only use OER content which can be copied or remixed
from the original source this does provide some protection to keeping
the wikieducator site pure OER. (I like the term *mission drift*!)

Thought I'd raise it as I am using it more and more in my development/
experimental wiki.

Cheers Michael.