Hi Simon
Have added the w3c link to
http://www.virtualmv.com/wiki/index.php?title=Internet:History_and_future

What the page is doing is illustrating how iFrames can be used in a
wiki where the original content remains and it is remixed into another
page. I think it shows to how a page can become quite jumbled as the
iFrames can have overlapping content.

It is interesting to note that you are comfortable with sending me an
email to modify the page, rather than actually hacking the wiki. This
is one issue I think we all struggle with when using wikis -
encouraging others to actually make changes. I know it is true for my
students working with the wiki and I suspect for many using wiki-
educator as well. Please feel free to modify the page :)

Sometimes I think the most successful content developed in the wiki is
set up as a complete project (e.g. Learning for Content and  Open
Content Licensing for Educators - which are very well developed
courses), but interestingly they usually only require minor tweeks
after they have been set up. Those that are started with the hope that
the community will continue to develop often remain incomplete.

Cheers Michael.