> On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 3:47 PM, Guettarda <guetta...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> I think that Wikipedia is big enough that we have room for all points
> of view by drilling down far enough. We are not going to state in our
> main article that the 9/11 attacks were a conspiracy organised by the
> US government, but we have an article on the various conspiracy
> theories. In fact we have sub articles on specific theories.
>
> If critics claim a bias in Wikipedia, then rather than battle over the
> main article, just write a child article focussing on the specific
> concerns. If there is any merit, then it will be revealed and
> promoted. Contrariwise, if it is tripe, it will be labelled as such
> and eliminated.
>
> --
> Peter in Canberra

The limiting factor with respect to such endless proliferation of
viewpoint is notability, whether there is substantial published
information about that view in a reliable source.

A good source for subtle political motivations for expression of
political positions is political memoirs, and private correspondence,
such as that entombed in Presidential libraries. Not real helpful for the
latest news of a current campaign of course.

Fred