Lodewijk, 03/04/2016 13:34:
- 1. Make a piece about WLM in the past years
- 2. Make a piece about WLM in 2015, with a short outlook for 2016. I'm
not sure if this would give the best material
- 3. Make a piece showcasing 3-5 national competitions in the wider
European region (Council of Europe - which includes Russia etc) and
making it a little more about the national stories.

I think we should find some space to tell about the challenges that WLM faces, like the prohibition of panorama in Italy (https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Italian_cultural_heritage_on_the_Wikimedia_projects ): would you place this in (1) or (3)? I can certainly write such a piece if you tell me how long and what sort of audience the publication has (technical or not etc.).

Nemo