On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 1:19 PM, edward <edw...@logicmuseum.com> wrote:

> >>If making them public is the problem, then the aggressor and one of the
> victims are one and the same person.
>
> You are saying that Sinclair is the aggressor here?

Not at all -- you'll note that my statement, quoted above, was conditional.
IF that action was the problem.... I have no special insight into, and no
more information than you about, the strange and aggressive dynamics
between these two people.

My point was straightforward: I would certainly not be bringing this topic
up in a public forum if it had not been widely and extensively discussed in
public forums beforehand. It was brought up by Wil, not by me. His reasons
for doing so -- that's another matter entirely, and one I'm not personally
inclined to get into.

Pete