On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 11:13 AM, Christophe Henner <
christophe.hen...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm puzzled of those emails.

Christophe, thank you for explaining how this looks from your end. I
understand now why this would come across this way, and will put together a
more focused summary like you (and Nathan) suggest shortly. Yes, perhaps it
would have been better if I started that way.

> Hinting someone dumping someone else is NOT an organisational solution.
> From my culture and my values it's not only rude and violent, but way over
> the line.

Since this seems to be the most heated issue at the moment, I want to point
out: I am not the one who made these allegedly nasty comments public; the
person who made them public, and then proceeded to discuss them in numerous
public forums, was Wil Sinclair. If making them public is the problem, then
the aggressor and one of the victims are one and the same person. Yes, I
mentioned it here first, but only after it had been widely discussed in
other prominent forums (links in my next email). Again. I am not the person
who made these comments public.

Pete