Heh. If this discussion gets too technical we can move it off-list. At the
moment if Fundraising just wants to say "we'll work on this for future
improvenents to the Bitcoin donation system" and posting that statement in
the blog entry and the donation screen would be ok IMO.

I am rarely satisfied with "it's complicated" as an answer to anything. (:

Pine