Exsqueeze the ignorance. I'm still a n00b. Martijn, where should we
set this discussion up?

It's clear that there are several people who are interested in talking
templates. I'm getting my hands dirty with them on another project I'm
working on. I don't mean to rush you; just tell me what to set up for
this discussion and where, and I'll make sure it gets done.

,Wil