Supporting individual English teachers in rural Poland and reviewing
hundred thousand to million dollar grants from all around the World
are barely comparable to each other if they can be at all, but
definitely can be counted as relevant experience. Anyways I meant to
give an overall positive critic,

I am sorry that you focused on the negative parts only and took it
personal, it was never my intention.

Vince