Sorry to interrupted, just a short question.

I'm looking for statistics of how many project ideas/requests were
submitted in the past. How many volunteers and WMF-employees were and are
involved in evaluating all these submissions and so on.

Can anybody provide me with a link or any other kind of reliable
informations on that?

best regards

Jens Best