Yes, and in this case I am saying that the bot populated Wikipedias are
"bad" products because qualitatively poor, instead of an architecture of a
data population and a creation of articles through Wikidata or through a
central repository.

Basically it's for a control of the content.

A bot populated article can widespread an error or an outdated information
in all web pages if there is not control of the community, instead a
central repository like Wikidata facilitates this control.

The same concept of Wikipedia is in discussion.

It's an encyclopedia, but another encyclopedia (may we can it "botpedia"?).

Regards