By the way, was there any follow up at WMF to Risker's suggestion from
awhile ago that its budget get a peer review from a similarly situated
organization?

I've taken a peek at the discussions in the current round of FDC proposals.
I have some concerns about WMF staff critiquing the budgets of affiliates
while WMF's own budget practices are in need of improvement. I would like
to see WMF make efforts to improve that will be reflected in the new WMF
Annual Plan cycle. I am hoping that the WMF Board takes an interest in
these matters, particularly in light of concerns about fundraising targets
and top-line budget growth.

Thanks,

Pine