I'm sorry but just shut the fuck up about "religion".

They're bloodlusty assholes that wanted to kill and divide. Nothing more.

It's not a religious thing (Paris isn't à holy city) or a cultural thing.
It's hate. Simple and plain hate.

They'd like us to say it's about religion and culture. Because that jump
starts the next sentence, it's us versus them where us has a better
culture. And then to start discriminating in our own country.

Because us vs them is the basis of any racist speech.

So please stop making it about culture and religion. Or if you want to make
it about culture, make it about the real culture they attacked : tolerance,
understanding, love.

That would the best answer we could make.

Thanks

PS: sorry for this email I don't usually send those but hey after that
week-end I couldn't restrain myself