Hoi,
So in essence one of the most relevant development project - Wikidata -
that is arguably already underfunded will be even more underfunded and we
have to say thank you for doing a good job? Ok.. I thank Wikimedia Germany
for doing a stellar job. It is an acknowledged source for inspiration and I
have been really happy in all the contacts that I have had with them over
the years.

It is not up to me to doubt the sincere efforts of the FDC but I am
saddened that while WMF has more cash than that it can spend important work
is curtailed .. for what? Other development projects are not treated in
this way and a great opportunity to do even more is missed as a result.

Thanks,
     GerardM