Thank you, Nikki.  Yes, about 70% of the costs were broken down, more or
less.  But almost 30% - totalling over US$635,000 - is undifferentiated
"floating capacity" and "administrative costs".  Those two amounts, which
are not broken down by program, total more than any other Wikimedia
movement entity except WMDE has received in the past three rounds.

User:Risker - FDC member