Do you imply boring is a bad thing?

In a world more and more focusing on show and 10 seconds fame, I am proud and glad to be part of another type of society, where truth, reflection and serious discussions are at focus

Donald Trump is one of the least boring people just now, but I would be seriously unhappy if our movement was dominated with Donald Trump clones

Anders