I think the term that I would use is "serious". Of course we're serious
about the quality of our product. However that can involve plenty of stress
and burn-out. We deal with a lot of serious issues: conflicts of interest,
harassment, finances, legal compliance, reliability, privacy, safety, and
more. My personal experience is that there's little gratitude for good
work, and lots of complaints when things go awry. I would like to see us
foster an emotional environment that's a bit on the brighter side, and
would be interested in others' thoughts about how we can do that.

Pine