On 2015-12-08 17:39, Sebastian Moleski wrote:
On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 1:47 PM, Anders Wennersten <m...@anderswennersten.se>
wrote:

Indeed, I would agree with Milos here. I'd like for many of our events to become more approachable by and relatable to the non-nerdy general public. We've built something that hundreds of millions of people are using. Yet, more often than not, we act more like an obscure/niche open source project
(nothing wrong with them - but they neither aim nor will every reach a
similar impact).

Cheers,

Actually, I think one can write a popular book about out movement which would be fun. Just everybody is lazy.

Cheers
Yaroslav