-----Original Message-----
From: Wikimedia-l [mailto:wikimedia-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of
Rjd0060
Sent: Thursday, 31 December 2015 4:12 PM
To: Wikimedia Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Wikimedia-l] Announcement about changes to the Board

On Thu, Dec 31, 2015 at 9:02 AM, John Mark Vandenberg <jay...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Can the board please very clearly state whether this removal was for
> cause, or not!?

If they'd like to.  But if not, no.  So people who keep demanding things, after
what I personally believe between Jimmy's comment and others, we can put a lot
(no, not all) of pieces to get ourselves.

We edit a website.  This may surprise a lot of people, but that entitles you to
nothing outside of that domain.  It doesn't get you a discount at McDonalds, it
doesn't get you out of traffic violations and probably won't get you your next
job.  Yes - our position as volunteers is important (if not critical) to the
Foundation and its overall message.  But the so called "community" needs to
realize their boundaries.

People who keep demanding such things (such as a detailed report of what
happened) are showing a lack of knowledge on the non-profit board structure
- and perhaps other things.  Just my two cents, since everybody else is piling
on in opposition.

--

Ryan
User:Rjd0060