James,

all these things that you answered about - being out of process,
disruption, ignoring advice - all of these were some of the things you
explicitly apologized for just two weeks ago. Those were not my words,
those are yours.

Seeing you defend these, again, does this mean your apology was not sincere?

It was this apology of yours that gave me several sleepless nights -
literally, unfortunately.
It was this apology that let me regain most of the respect, and some of the
trust I had lost.
It was this apology that gave me hope that you might have finally
understood.

And now you are here again, being defensive about these very issues? About
nothing else in what I wrote, but merely about these things?

Please, tell me that you were sincere.

Denny