On 2016-01-10 10:49, Lilburne wrote:
Meanwhile one knows that a Google appointed board member objected to James,
presence at a meeting where they were most likely to be finalizing the
appointment
of another from the Googleplex, who is a little tarnished.

Would you please remain civil. We do not have a Google appointed board member, nor the bylaws provide a possibility for Google to appoint a board member. If you mean Denny, he was not Google appointed, but community elected, which makes a big difference. I, for one, voted for him.

Cheers
Yaroslav