Denny, regarding "I am regularly
being told off with the false claim that my seat was bought by my employer
- Google", I've never seen that absurd claim and certainly haven't made it
myself. In a comment at The Signpost and here I've asserted that you have a
fatal conflict of interest, being on the payroll of Google.

Do you recuse from any board discussions and decisions that might, broadly
construed, affect Google commercially?

Anthony Cole