In the tradition of originality that belongs to Wikipedians,
here for your enjoyment there is a video of a XVII century version of
"Happy Birthday, Wikimedia":
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Happy_Birthday_Wikipedia_2016_-_Flavio_Colusso_-_WM-IT.webm

Here's the audio version:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Happy_Birthday_Wikipedia_2016_-_Flavio_Colusso_-_WM-IT_%28uncut_audio%29.oga

The song was recorded during Wiki Loves Monuments Italia ceremony on 11th
December,
which was also the ceremony for the 10th birthday of Wikimedia Italia.
It's also nice because it was the week we understood "Happy Birthday" is in
the public domain :-)

Have a nice 15th, y'all.

Aubrey