A few hours ago I had the pleasure of celebrating Wikipedia's fifteenth
birthday here in Tbilisi
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Wikipedia_fifteenth_birthday_party_in_Tbilisi_01.JPG>
with Wikimedia Georgia. Press and Television were both in attendance.

We had some interesting discussions - there may be an application coming in
for internationalisation to deal with the problem that many Georgians can
only edit in the Latin script.

I then went on to take some photos in the Georgian National Museum, though
it may be a few days before I organise and upload those. I tried to get
better photos of this bracelet
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Pyrope_and_Turquoise_jewellery.JPG>and
I have photos of another Georgian diadem
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Diadems_of_Georgia>