For Wikipedia's 15th birthday I wish that we will move towards thinking how
to massively increase the effectivity of each and every single contributor
and their reach. I wish us to think how we can, by 2020, create
well-sourced, high quality, comprehensive Wikipedias in more than 200
languages, and be able to maintain those without assuming that we have
30,000 or more active editors in each of these languages.

I want us to think about ways how to achieve a billion articles. We need
tools and workflows that go well beyond Wikidata and Content Translation to
really achieve that goal. Ways to allow to create and maintain a knowledge
base which abstracts from natural language, and ways to generate articles
in any of our supported languages on the fly. This generators have to be as
community-editable and creatable as the content itself, as anything else
won't scale for our means.

That's my wish for our 15 year old project.