Hoi,
Selling infrastructure is not cheap. The organisations that buy this
service need a service level agreement. They require this service to be
always on. This means that we need at least three times the number of
hardware. One for development and at least two for production. This will
need some staffing that has this as its priority.

No, this is not cheap

Compare it with Labs. It has several people working for it, its reliability
has improved over time but it is nowhere close to what a commercial service
would be.
Thanks,
      GerardM