As an employee of the WMF and a long-time Wikimedian, I strongly agree with
Brion.

Lila, I find your message completely deaf to the real concerns that staff
have been raising for many months. It seems to imply that the turmoil and
heartache we're suffering are not products of poor leadership, but instead
minor side effects of a carefully designed plan. Let me be clear: I am no
part of any silent majority which supports such a plan.

*Neil P. Quinn*
+1 (202) 656 3457