On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 9:38 AM, Theo10011 <de10...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is it time for a #IamwithVibber tag now? :)

awwww

> It might be time to consider just promoting Brion or something? (as deputy
> or head of engineering). There is no one the community would trust more on
> the engineering needs of WMF. And from the looks of it, he does have the
> support of staff and isn't holding back any relevant information or
> opinion. He can bring stability to a very shake ship right now.

Thanks, but I'll openly say that managing a department full of people is a
lot of very hard work and requires skillsets I do not have; that's why I
happily transitioned out of the CTO role in 2009 (and burnout related to
that was one of the reasons I left WMF for a while around that time,
returning in 2011).

-- brion