One could argue that any action that would injure the movement would also
injure the Foundation by definition.  Denny is quite correct that trustees
have a legal obligation to put the Foundation before anything else, however
there's usually a fair bit of latitude in how that obligation is
interpreted.

Cheers,
Craig