Hi Adele

Can we have a clear picture of Wikimedia's ‘complicated’ relationship
with net neutrality - 1year on from the Washington Post story [1]

Can we also have specific figures on how much of WMF's traffic has
been lost / gained from key markets in Latin America and Asia after
regulators have blocked zeropaid schemes due to local concerns.

WMF's "complicated" stance has also turned off many like-minded
support groups who stand for pure net neutrality - and not WMF's or
Facebook's ersatz versions [2]

Lastly, if the primary aim of Wikipedia Zero is to gain readership,
why not simply disable all mobile edits / uploads from these accounts.

David

[1]
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-switch/wp/2014/11/25/wikipedias-complicated-relationship-with-net-neutrality/

[2]