Anytime a new linguistic group joins Wiki* we should expect a looooooong
September <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_September> which will
sooner or later end. Meanwhile what might become *so* problematic (and then
must be stopped asap) is the usage of Commons as a file sharing platform.
There's a series of technical countermeasures (stopping truncated files,
setting requirements for upload of videos...) which don't imply blocking
editing from Zero.

Vito