Hi Lodewijk, thanks for stepping in to rationalize Jimmy Wales'
behaviour in the silence from WMF trustees or Jimmy.

Last week Kolbe summarized the situation in an email as:
"Walking away rewards and encourages the strategy that Jimmy has consciously
or unconsciously applied here: tell people that their questions are
justified, setting up an expectation that their queries will be looked
into, and then ignore any further questions. Give people something that
sounds like a promise, to pacify them, and then hope that everyone forgets.
If Jimmy is not forthcoming on the above by John Vandenberg, I suggest we
start a public vote of no confidence for him, as we did for Arnnon. It has
gone on long enough."

Jimmy made a commitment to publish by Monday and effectively halted
this discussion while we waited for Monday to come, and pass.

It's nice to wrap things up with complements and pleasantries, however
when this is tried the questions still end up being forgotten, taken
on tangents or given strangely obfuscatory replies that never take the
issue head on and cherry pick at parts of the question. None of this
gives confidence in the self-governance or transparency commitments
from our "appointed" WMF board of trustees.

Fae