Hi,

Angola is not alone. Bangladesh also started the practice. :-P Now there is
a good number of Facebook groups and pages to do this kind of piracy
related works through Commons.
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:NahidSultan/Bangladesh_Facebook_Case

They are even creating manuals in different Facebook groups on how to
download movies even if get blocked by admins.
*
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1683585148563391/permalink/1695000264088546/
*
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1173773462655208&id=1036981463001076