So to clarify, this isnt a discussion its been mandated to happen, just
like Wikimania was mandated behind closed doors...

sorry for it sounding like a dummy spit here but its nice to hear after all
of the upraor and damage done over the last 18 months the community was
heard and their requests were well and truly ignored by the BoT and now
Affcom whom I thought was there to support the Affiliates not punish them