Gotcha, thanks for the clarification.

I certainly think we should treat differently people who don't even try to
attribute the photographer or comply with the license (like the ones James
mentioned), and those who are clearly making the effort but don't get it
quite right.

If someone is using arcane license terms that 99% of people wouldn't know
about or understand as a booby trap for people who are making a good faith
effort to comply with the license, that is not a practice I'd find
acceptable.

Todd