David

Forum shopping is usually considered to be taking an issue from one forum
to another hoping to get the answer you want.  I do not believe I have
raised this question in any other forum.  I hope that helps you make the
distinction your are having difficulty with.  Please explain what you
believe to be the relevant community and where you would expect to
publicise these issues in order to engage with them.

If the Code is to be imposed by WMF fiat, then this forum seems an
approrpiate place for the Foundation to publish their instructions.

"Rogol"