Gerard

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 7:28 AM, you wrote:

> For Rogol and Pine I have an additional challenge; when the WMF is to
> support the community, is their time better spend serving quality or is
> their time better spend discussing endless procedures that make us stick in
> the mud as it stifles initiative?

A fallacious dichotomy, as no doubt you were well aware.  We need to
establish working and workable procedures that allow Community and
Foundation to engage together in planning at the level of long-term
strategy and medium-term technical roadmap so that the WMF are able to
deliver quality products that support the mission effectively.  Do you
think we have those already?  Or do you think we can do without them?

"Rogol"