Hi Rogol,

On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 1:39 PM, Rogol Domedonfors <domedonf...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Leila,
>
> I am sorry to hear that your management have not seen fit to allow you the
> ​
> time to read this report since it is on a topic that is key to work that
> you do.

​This is not a concern on my end. Time, whether it's paid or not, is very
limited and being informed when spending it is a good practice. :)

> But I think the underlying suggestion that Andreas or non-staff
> readers should identify ways in which this report has changed WMF practices
> is
> ​​
> disingenuous.

​It wasn't a suggestion but a question, also the question was to Andreas or
anyone else reading this list/email which includes staff members.

I also consider a label such as "
​
disingenuous" disrespectful and am not interested in continuing this line
of conversation.

Best,
Leila