Thanks Natacha.

I see that 70 members have requested a General Assembly to be held. I
remember from WMFR's bylaws that 25% of the membership can force the board
to call a General Assembly, or do it themselves. Is this request formulated
in such a manner? What is the required threshold?

This is a terribly sad situation WMFR finds itself in. There are no
winners, and trying to continue this struggle can only create bigger losses
on all sides.

I hope an assembly can be held soon, and that a democratic decision can be
prepared there, where the membership can give its trust to a board - either
providing the current board (with a majority of board-appointed members, if
I understand correctly) with the much needed moral authority, or by
electing a new board that can start afresh.

This is why we have always put so much emphasis on having democratic
chapters where the members can in the end intervene.

Lodewijk
(snipping the messages below, as the software complains it's too long)