Hi Anders

I LOVE your email. I forward it to our public list.

Thanks

Florence

Le 13/07/2017 à 17:37, Anders Wennersten a écrit :
I LOVE the Wikipedia way of working - result-oriented, respectful dialogues around facts

I HATE power-games and misuse of given authority, both in general in life and especially in the Wikimedia movement

I ADMIRE the functionaries in France who have stood firm in their own integrity and their beliefs in our values, and rather resigned then "played along"

I am very HAPPY to see the decisive stand of FDC, The Board an WMF for our values in this case of misbehaviour

and I TRULY LOVE to see the constructiveness of the French community as they arise (as the Phoenix bird from the ashes) in order to re-establish the chapter to be true to the values, vision and best practice within the movement

I already know the French community to be both creative, productive and well working, and am now looking forward to once again see the also creative, productive and well working as we have been used to see

Anders
wishing everyone involved the energy to get through this challenge in the best way possible