That's why people offwiki say they don't discuss this thing on meta or here,
because you always have an "answer" like this... this sarcasm. in it's way, an
example of an unhealthy community.

 Look at what I wrote:

"Even if it is not nice to think about it, and of course you try to do it
mostly in private, you should clearly write down at least at a certain point
that you are preparing to all scenario, contacting the police and so on. it
should be a paragraph in a candidature for an event, IMHO. but it should be
done."
that's it. it's not complicated... I know because of partially direct
experience... it's part of the world, when you are professional. You can't
prepare an event of certain scale and in a certain areas and ignore it in the
final dossier. There will be someone who take a look at that. So, who talked
about "solving terrorism"? just the one who wanted to make a joke.

Maybe people are not big babies and even without constant reminder they don't
exaggerate. You have no idea with whom I discuss this aspect so far, what such
wikimedians do in their real life.  They are able to focus on the point... the
point is security and if you replied this way to this question in many
situations, you will be considered unprepared.

Alex

    Il Giovedì 5 Aprile 2018 20:29, Alphos OGame <alphos.og...@gmail.com> ha