This is very remarkable that nobody is actually interested in input from
what the WMF functionaries now call "unorganized volunteers" - people who
actually work in the projects. We are just not in the picture. Good luck
with that. Do not be surprised to see a huge number of volunteers to oppose
the strategy document again, as it happened last year.

Cheers
Yaroslav