Hi Nicole,

I suggest also to harmonize a little bit the reccomandations of the working groups too.

I had a quick reading and I found several conflictual points among the different working groups.

An example is the technology working group where the first reccomandation is about a decentralization and I suppose about a "strong" decentralization where everyone can contribute to the vision, while the Resource Allocation reports the concept of hubs in several points of their reccomandations.

In this case to decentralize from one point to another point a competence doesn't mean "decentralization" but it's "delocalization". Basically it remains a central point of competence delocated geographically but basically a central point (so the opposite of decentralization).

This is an example but there are several ones and the time is short to comment.

Kind regards