From: Wikimedia-l [mailto:wikimedia-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of
Dennis During
Sent: 20 July 2020 00:15
To: effeietsand...@gmail.com; Wikimedia Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Wikimedia-l] Operation and oversight of OTRS system

I think he's looking for openness. That doesn't require one to
psychoanalyze him; just a straightforward reading of what he has said,
especially in the context of wikidom. If there is some reason why OTRS
isn't important enough to merit policies, supervision, and transparency,
that should be easy to explain. If there is some other reason why we
shouldn't trouble our little heads about it, it should be possible to try
to explain that.

https://www.avg.com