I think Pete speaks with some wisdom here:  a question that I would put to
the group...

"What is the need, seeking to be filled, that requires the incorporation of
a new group, in this instance?"

Once you've got a good answer to that question, then you're pointed in the
right direction.

Until that question and an answer can be articulated (and I haven't heard
one yet), it's a solution looking for a problem.

pb

(Personal capacity, yada yada yada)

Philippe Beaudette
Director, Community Advocacy