Ok, since there hasn't been anyone supporting the *statu quo* (and since
there was a grand total of one (1) registered participant so far) I suggest
we consider the GA to be officially  moved to *Saturday, March 22nd *at
*2pm*.

I have changed the members' wiki accordingly - I don't know how the details
for lunch will play out but I'd probably be game for drinks afterwards :-)

Looking forward to seeing you!
Stephane