As a side note, I'm in fact slightly more in favour of the Saturday, too.

My message below was really sent as the person who signed the contract
with the Youth Hostel, and while I don't remember specifically the
conditions for changing anything, I know we can not simply modify the
date in the same way as we modify a wiki.

F.